Here’s a brief of what it means for Hafihz when he designed this:
- The letters of your name are inside.
- The logo looks like a man (you) working on a computer, with his objective above him aimed towards the sky. (similar to your mission statement)
- The logo also is in the shape of an arrow pointing to the sky, with its tail curvy (journeys can be curvy at times).
- The logo is dynamic enough to be a bullet due to its arrow shape. You can consider it in your notes, powerpoint slides, or as a pointer graphic.
- Because the logo plays on shapes, you can imagine the sphere removed and still retain the pattern. It will become your trademark brand shape, you can choose to colour anyway you like.
- You can just use the shapes without the sphere and the text too. That solves the copywriting design problem. And because it fits into a sphere nicely, you can imagine the endless possibilities for your .com businesses… (as the dot itself for e.g.).
1) Firstly i would say its very well done. I would not be able to think of such concept.
2) The man on the keyboard is really interesting and it does represent what I do.
What’s your thoughts about this new logo?