Following up is a cycle of activities that a lot of marketeers dread to do. Even myself at times because it is draining but is it important yes.
1) Most people don’t buy at the first opportunity that you present to them your offer.
2) Many people forget what you say the first time round.
3) Perhaps at that point of time, they don’t need your services/products even if they are from the target group.
So Following up with a client/customer is key to achieving your sales objective.
Here’s some tactics that I use to get people to tune in to me.
1) Give them an idea of where you meet them.
2) Recall back what you mention to them in the last conversation.
3) Focus on just one thing!
4) Go through some points and focus on their attention. Yes the moment they feel awkward, try doing something else.
5) Close the sale, if you feel its time.
Hope this Tips will help you. By the way this applies to email marketing also. Try it this week and share with me the results.
Well here’s one of the secret tools that I use to follow up with my subscribers and clients. Its a tool that few people understand how to use it though. But for those who truly know how to maximise it, they will see profits beyond their imagination.
When used properly, you can automate the processes and let the system follow up with your clients automatically and free yourself once it is set up.
Find out about Aweber and how you can fully utilize it in your marketing.