Tips on Content Marketing: Developing Contents That People Want To Read…
1st Step: To do so, you must identify your Audience .
You are selling Bridal Clothes, Your audience will be:
1) Engaged Couples
2) Mother of future Bride
3) Wedding Planners
4) Brides Maid
2nd Step: Choose 1 from above and Brainstorm or Mindmap some topics
Question yourself, what would a Mother of a Future Bride would like to know?
You have to put yourself into their shoes and discover what they are thinking..
In their head they could be thinking of..
1) My Daughters Wedding is close… I need to scout the bridal clothes for her. I need some brochures and catalogs.
2) I have a certain vision of my daughter in a particular dress
3) I know my daughter best, she would love to be in such and so dress.
3rd Step: Come out with Titles..
1) What Mothers Should Need To Know Before Advising Their Daughters About their Wedding Dress.
2) Its Her Wedding Not Your Wedding.. LOL (This would be a super controversial topic)
3) Wedding catalogs You as a mother can recommend for your daughter
and the list goes on.
4th Step: Start writing!!
You can skip all the steps above, but if you don’t start writing.. Ahh then you better get someone to help you write..
5th Step: Show this article to the target group Mentioned above.
And so you have the article… well time to present it these awesome folks!
Hope the above tips will help you get more readers to your blogs and FB posts!