The “WHY” is much more powerful than the “HOW”. Without a strong enough “WHY”, the How don’t usually happen..
The HOW is infact just the “ACTION”. The WHY is actually an EMOTION that moves the HOW.
The FORMULA that T-Harv Eker Shared in Millionaire Mind Intensive.
After years of pondering on this statement, personally I don’t find it complete as yet. Cos in the Islamic Worldview context, everything does not start with your Thought.. See the below formula..
Everything that really happens actually starts with “INTENTIONS”. Intention is actually the equivalent of ( Thoughts + Emotions ) and with a strong enough “WHY”. The “WHY” putting in a bunch of ( Reasons and Emotions ) into it and then the “HOW” will happen.. The “HOW” – ( Action + Emotion ). Eventually leading to RESULTS.
And so Project “Y”. It is a simple weekly or biweekly activity that gets you to share What You Are Doing & To List Down the WHY you are doing it..
The whole procedure is as such:
Step 1: Ask yourself why
Why did I set up the Training Room @ Bussorah Street?
Step 2: List down the reasons for the Actions You Took! No need to be in order. Just keep writing it down.
1) To have a permanent place for training.
2) Opportunity to increase my wallet size.
3) To be able to work near the Mosque. Easy for Prayers.
4) Convenient venue for students and participants.
5) More opportunities to meet people from all walks of life.
6) A training place that can run many Laptops with WIFI all at once convenient for Computer Classes, Web Development and Internet Marketing Training.
7) Free Parking venue after 5pm (Mon-Sat) and Sundays.
8) A place where more entrepreneurs can be born.
9) A place where entrepreneurs can look for support.
10) A place where students don’t just look for hard skills but also soft skills and spiritual education too.
11) To increase business cash flow which can be used to support other businesses or even start new ones.
The WHYs can grow. Keep it going…
Some of the WHY’s can become your MISSION statements too.
So now its your turn!
Post the two steps on your own Facebook Wall or Blog, then share with us here.. ( You are allowed to tag me for this..