Today I receive an udpate.. Thought that you would want to follow the program.
– 25 September – 29 September 2011- Washington, DC
– 29 September – 4 October 2011 – Phoenix, Arizona
– 4 October – 9 October 2011 – San Francisco, California
– 9 October – 15 October 2011 – New York, New York
In each of the four cities, we will engage in various activities including:
– Meetings set up by the US State Department and local Centers for International Visitors in each host city – these will be talking about economic conditions, job creation, government involvement and roles in business and entrepreneurship, financial environments, etc.
– Learning workshops where we will share in learning and growing in a collaborative way about topics most fundamentally important for entrepreneurs
– Small groups where you will share personal experiences and challenges with each other and US entrepreneurs
– Evening networking events with US entrepreneurs, listening to speakers and panels about relevant topics
– One-on-one peer sessions with a US entrepreneur in a similar business or growth stage to compare notes and share best practices
– Social time and time to explore each city
Also we get a chance to watch Broadway in New York. Help me choose which one to watch please.
– The Lion King
– Phantom of the Opera
– Mary Poppins